This 3rd edition contains an emphasis on predictive maintenance, sustainability, commissioning, use of electronic tools and resources, renewable and recovered energy. It contains more checklists and has an updated peer-reviewed Appendix on Building systems Useful Life.
The Preventive Maintenance Guidebook covers:
- An overview of maintenance practices
- Why a preventive maintenance program is necessary
- How to establish a preventive maintenance program
- Comparing outsourcing vs. in-house staffing
- Manual recordkeeping vs. a computerized maintenance management system
and many more topics.
The guide covers ordinary commercial, government and institutional offic efacilities, but the principles may also be applicable to retail, educational and multi-family residential facilities and can be applied by extension to critical facilities such as data centers.
- Number of Pages:
- File Size:
- 1 file , 1.3 MB